A word from NPIHC's Andrea Goodman:
The National Premature Infant Health Coalition is going strong! November is Prematurity Awareness Month; an important time to reflect on what we offer to the field and to those working with a shared mission to help preemie families. It's been a big year for us, developing a series of tools as well as expanding our outreach and communications with existing members and friends. The last few months have been a whirlwind, but all of the work has led to a more robust network, increased connectedness in the field, growing expertise, and a strengthened approach to collaboration.
We hope you have enjoyed Coalition activities, including:
• This website, of course! Stay tuned for more blogs from partners, and resources and news from the field.
• The NPIHC Facebook page- a place for partners to connect, share news, and find information.
• The 2012 Annual Summit. Stay tuned for information on events to take place in 2013.
• Free quarterly webinars highlighting relevant research, resources, and programs.
• The Preemie Matters monthly e-newsletter, featuring the latest scientific information, resources, and events. A new design is coming soon!
As we move into 2013, we're looking forward to expanding our membership, building stronger networks, and learning from all of you as we work together in a shared mission. Please be sure to let us know if you have any suggestions for how NPIHC can aid in your work.